Skip to main content

The Agony of Mother Nature

The natural things that exists around us are not just referred to as Mother Nature for noting. From the definition of Mother, we know it's someone that gives life to her offspring through conception and birth.
These nature things around us are there to preseve our lives that is why we refer to nature as Mother Nature. There can be a perfect coexistence between humans and the rest of the ecosystem without any interference. 

What bothered me the most is the rate at which trees are going into extinction in our environment. During any major construction work, nature loses more tree on a daily basis which is so alarming and harmful to our ecosystem. This occure in all part of the earth and mostly Africa. Even the the desert encouraged area are not left out. 
I can see tears in the eyes of Mother Nature weeping for the gradual extinction of this lovely organisms. But am happy to know that there are stil few once out there that believe in the preservation of Mother Nature and it's organisms, which is why I will be sharing with you awesome pictures that stands as a proof
Instead of cutting it down, it can serve as a beautiful artistic work. 

Nature loving engineers did a great and commendable job constructing this road. Seriously we need more this in our society

Sometimes a hole in the fence can save thousands of lives without you knowing. Oxygen is always in high demand and it's free through Mother Nature 
I wonder what most people mentality is when cutting down these trees. For God's sake you can still build your house 

A beautiful home with a lovely view. So natural and free
These shows that we can perfectly coexist without interference 
Some may see this as hindrance. But I ask you; hindrance from what? Is that how big you are? 
This is how beautiful it will still look even in later years. 
Some are spending good money to keep you and I alive by preserving Mother Nature. What are you doing? Cutting down trees in your neighborhood?
I didn't just share these pictures for fun, I shared it in oder to inspire as many as possible for Mother Nature to be preserved. A tree can save thousands of lives. This things are here on earth before us and here we are murdering them day by day. How will you feel if you have to face the same fate? What if in return this organisms has control over humanity. I can guess your answer. 
Why don't you make a decision to be an ambassador of Mother Nature and start preserving lives. Save a tree always and share this with your friends to pass the information across. 

Comments

Articles you might also be interested in

Why I owe it all to my dear Mom (a true life story)

As a little boy in my third term in primary three. I came running home from school on a faithful day after end of the term closure, screaming at the top of my voice. Shouting so loud that everyone in the neighborhood could hear me, as I was desperately looking for my mom everywhere. I just couldn't contained the joy I was feeling inside and couldn't wait to share the good news with her. Because I've made her proud for sure this time around (I thought to myself). On getting home, I met her absence, which increased my level of anticipation to see her and share the good news.
So I sat down at the entrance of the house expectantly with smiles all over my face. I waited patiently but she wouldn't come home. So about an hour and a half later, I stared towards the direction of her usual route and behold there she was. I felt a rush of adrenaline mixed with joy and excitement rush through my vain. So I rushed towards her few distance away from home. "Welcome ma'am. I…

Distinguishing Schooling From Education (The Leonardo Experience).

Schooling and education are two concepts that has been widely misunderstood by all. These two concepts varies not only in attributes, but also in contextual meaning. Many of us go to school and we see schooling as education (It happened to me also before I realized my stand), so we allow our knowledge to be based solely on what we were thought in school without any advancement plan. I do tell my colleagues that, a professor is only considered an expert in his own field. But once he steps outside his jurisdiction, he become a total novice. Schooling is good and education is fantastic. Both are of great importance and in other to survive in our world today, we certainly can’t do without both. That is where the issue of contradiction comes into existence and needed to be addressed. There is a need to be able to distinguish between these two concepts and have a clearer understanding of how not to contradict them in any situation. What is Schooling? According to Oxford Advance Learners Dic…

Who Is In Charge? The Choice Is Yours To Make.

As young adults we all have ambitions, we all have things we want to achieve in life. But as time passes by the choices we made, one way or the other take us of course far away from what we truly want. Where you are today is a reflection of the choices you have made in the past. What you have today interns of properties or even people that surrounds you, are all a reflection of the choices you’ve made.  Your Choice creates your destiny. I always like to call it the architect of our existence in life. Things don’t just happen, we cause them to happen. You and I are responsible for every little thing that is going on in our life.  Going down the memory lane, back to the very beginning when everything was still as innocent as it can be. There is a ground design. There are laid down rules that are never meant to be broken. Laws of nature are there to guide us in every of our activities here on earth. But there is one single thing that the creator decided to live in our hands, we are at l…