Skip to main content

A POROUS LIFESTYLE

Stop Living a Porous Life
Some are just so lose that they can hardly controls what goes in or out of their life. They allow circumstances and life scenarios to be a major determinant of their life situations.
Whenever you sleep blank without even taking a moment to visualise what tomorrow holds, you are definitely living a porous life. You allow your precious life to go by the popular phrase "God knows tomorrow". Yes God knows tomorrow and even beyond, but on your own path need to search for what tomorrow truly holds. Don't be an empty slate because when you are, life's circumstances will definitely fill it for you.
Another scenario of a porous lifestyle is when you just allow anyhow friend or just anybody that you know fully well that he/she cannot add anything positive to your life, yet you allow such persons in and out of your life at ease. You need to realise that you are not meant to associate with just anybody that comes your way. That is why the need arises for you to group your friends and relate with them accordingly.
Yes, you have a destiny (we all do), but you need to know that you are the chief custodian of your destiny. You are in charge and its high time you set some rules and develop a principled lifestyle.
Say NO to bad influence, lack of direction an focus, living I concord lifestyle. Live a life of principles and STOP been POROUS.
I hope this article helps you as I intended.
I am KELVIN OLUSEYI ELETA. An author, writer, speaker, and an active member of HopeDose int'l. Kindly contact us for your Seminars, Presentations, Leadership Conference e.t.c.
Tel: 07060543620
Address: just a call away.
Area of interest includes; Wealth Creation an Management, Mind Development, Leadership Training.
Thanks as you contact us (from team HopeDose)

Comments

Articles you might also be interested in

Why I owe it all to my dear Mom (a true life story)

As a little boy in my third term in primary three. I came running home from school on a faithful day after end of the term closure, screaming at the top of my voice. Shouting so loud that everyone in the neighborhood could hear me, as I was desperately looking for my mom everywhere. I just couldn't contained the joy I was feeling inside and couldn't wait to share the good news with her. Because I've made her proud for sure this time around (I thought to myself). On getting home, I met her absence, which increased my level of anticipation to see her and share the good news.
So I sat down at the entrance of the house expectantly with smiles all over my face. I waited patiently but she wouldn't come home. So about an hour and a half later, I stared towards the direction of her usual route and behold there she was. I felt a rush of adrenaline mixed with joy and excitement rush through my vain. So I rushed towards her few distance away from home. "Welcome ma'am. I…

Distinguishing Schooling From Education (The Leonardo Experience).

Schooling and education are two concepts that has been widely misunderstood by all. These two concepts varies not only in attributes, but also in contextual meaning. Many of us go to school and we see schooling as education (It happened to me also before I realized my stand), so we allow our knowledge to be based solely on what we were thought in school without any advancement plan. I do tell my colleagues that, a professor is only considered an expert in his own field. But once he steps outside his jurisdiction, he become a total novice. Schooling is good and education is fantastic. Both are of great importance and in other to survive in our world today, we certainly can’t do without both. That is where the issue of contradiction comes into existence and needed to be addressed. There is a need to be able to distinguish between these two concepts and have a clearer understanding of how not to contradict them in any situation. What is Schooling? According to Oxford Advance Learners Dic…

Who Is In Charge? The Choice Is Yours To Make.

As young adults we all have ambitions, we all have things we want to achieve in life. But as time passes by the choices we made, one way or the other take us of course far away from what we truly want. Where you are today is a reflection of the choices you have made in the past. What you have today interns of properties or even people that surrounds you, are all a reflection of the choices you’ve made.  Your Choice creates your destiny. I always like to call it the architect of our existence in life. Things don’t just happen, we cause them to happen. You and I are responsible for every little thing that is going on in our life.  Going down the memory lane, back to the very beginning when everything was still as innocent as it can be. There is a ground design. There are laid down rules that are never meant to be broken. Laws of nature are there to guide us in every of our activities here on earth. But there is one single thing that the creator decided to live in our hands, we are at l…